MDX Reset - San Francisco
*Special Introductory Pricing - $900*
San Francisco, CA - July 20 & 21, 2019.
MDX Reset is a two-day course that explores Myodetox’s modern approach to Myofascial and Movement therapy. Participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of human movement, as well as how to balance asymmetry in the body, and exercise techniques. This course is hands-on; therapists will walk away with applicable skills they can put immediately to use.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain understanding of fascial lines and how they relate to therapy and movement.
- Understand inter-relationships between joints and muscles, both locally and regionally.
- Develop fundamental ability to assess posture and movement.
- Learn to program design; understand when to use manual therapy and when to use movement.
- Dates: Saturday, July 20th and Sunday, July 21st
- Location: Progressive PT, San Francisco, CA
- Course Times: Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00PM / Sun 10:00AM - 6:00PM